Add your blog/site to the directory and get visitors@www.desigrid.com
Your Ad Here

Confernece Calls, Credit Card, iphone, Apple, ipod, india, windows, vista



Thursday, November 17, 2005

Virtual Robot added to US DESI Blog



we added a virtual human simulated robot to US DESi -

Let me introduce her

Her name is Maya

She is a simulated robot (if you are very novice to Artificial intelligence..these are called bots...who are trained by visitors or users to gain or simulate a human brain)

....

if you feel too much about all this stuff...just check her out at the side bar...press talk to me and ask her questions..she may ask you few questions..please answer them...she will record the answers to her database..and will reply to others..so play safe.!! and dont forget to leave your experiences in the comments..

US DESI

5 Comments:

Blogger Sudhakar said...

Was it ALICE by any chance? When I asked about the language it was written in, it said that ALICE was written in some AIML blah blah

6:01 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I think these are cool.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

good one...

11:11 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

she is funny. she named me "mine", i think.

1:38 AM  
Blogger vs said...

oh nice robot its singing a song for me....

Thanks for asking politely.
Daisy, Daisy.
Give me your answer do.
I am half crazy.
All for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage.
I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat.
Of a bicycle built for two.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top100Bloggers.com Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Best Blogs in Asia