Add your blog/site to the directory and get visitors@www.desigrid.com
Your Ad Here

Confernece Calls, Credit Card, iphone, Apple, ipod, india, windows, vista



Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Desi Dude of the Day - Chaitanya

Know a Desi:
Name: Chaitanya
A Female Blogger(although we dont differenciate..still as it is a unisex name)
Blog Avatar:

Here he is the interview(kind of) she gave to US DESI:

how old are you in the field of blogging?
Actually I started blogging a year ago, but then I stopped after some time, also deleted that blog. The name of that blog was fivehearts.blogspot.com I again started blogging recently, around some six months ago.

your blog name
I, now, have two blogs. One in telugu and the other in english:
raagam.blogspot.com
chaituhere.blogspot.com

what do you usually blog?
Nothing specific actually. Whatever I feel like writing I write it there. It can be a quote, can be a joke or can be a story :). I do write occassionally. Most of the posts in my blog(chaituhere.blogspot.com) are taken from some or the other source. I also mention the author name, if that is not written by me. And the telugu blog I started it recently. There is nothing much in it. I actually started it to write about my fav. music etc. But I think it will be a mixture, like my english blog.

Anything you want to change in your past life..if you are given one chance by God.
Tough!!( A sweet smile) I don't want to change anything from my past. Not that there was nothing wrong, but whatever had happened.. left some experiences and memories(may it be good or bad) in my life, so I don't want to change it.

what are your future plans? (your status,job,goals)
Am an undeciplined girl (a smile), I don't usually plan for anything in advance. I believe in "Live life as it comes". But given a chance, I want to live all my life single. Speaking about professional life, am a software engineer, working for some multinational company in hyderabad. Don't have much dreams or goals to achieve. I just want to earn enough money to keep my parents happy all their life. And again earling money is not my life ambition.

*thank you Chaitanya for taking time to answer all these questions:

We are pleased by the oppurtunity to introduce new frds to the community.

-If anyone wants to be featured like this do check here often for puzzles or a quiz.

I think there is one quiz going on currently.
-US DESI

Future of US DESI Blog:
1)Free shout box (made by US desi team) with full features to all the active visitors here.
2)Planning to expand
www.desigrid.com (US DESI Sister Site)
3)Sooon, a article will be published featuring all the tools required for a blogger.
4)Last but not the least please leave your ideas in shoutbox...or what you want to see in a blog - any ideas on tools you want on a blog or come on buddies...ideas..ideas....

2 Comments:

Blogger vs said...

nice interview,all the best chaithu..... to make your parents happy.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Good questions & answers...

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top100Bloggers.com Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Best Blogs in Asia