Add your blog/site to the directory and get visitors@www.desigrid.com
Your Ad Here

Confernece Calls, Credit Card, iphone, Apple, ipod, india, windows, vista



Monday, March 13, 2006

From one of my Fren's

One of my dear friends said to me one night when I was thinking of the life and the different troubles people face and was getting depressed ….

She said that everyone is a PENCIL…..!
Yes, I am not joking, she said we are all pencils.

Well Shakespeare said we are all puppets, that I can understand, but we are pencils….
Well I laughed!What were you expecting me to do?

But then she shut me up by saying that all the sharpening that is done on the pencil is to get the led sharpened which is the sole purpose of the pencils life. To be so sharp that it can be used to write legible & beautiful writing.So, according to her the troubles make humans so sharp that they can be perfect in what ever they are supposed to do!

I was absolutely stunned by her simple example. I felt this inner peace that I have some purpose in life that I am working hard towards it & the troubles in my life or any one else’s is to make him / her, a stronger & better human in their respective life.

From Sumi

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Karm he Jevan Ka nam hai!

Work is worship!

....And the people along with you in ur ups & downs r ur true friends! ....

discover them!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Till date i dint find single person in my life

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top100Bloggers.com Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Best Blogs in Asia