Add your blog/site to the directory and get visitors@www.desigrid.com
Your Ad Here

Confernece Calls, Credit Card, iphone, Apple, ipod, india, windows, vista



Wednesday, February 22, 2006

How may i help u.........




Below given are True telephone conversations recorded from various Help Desks around the World.....

Helpdesk: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: A white one...

Helpdesk: Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen.
Customer: Your left or my left ?

Hi good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it...

Helpdesk: And now hit F8.
Customer: It's not working.
Helpdesk: What did you do, exactly ?
Customer: I hit the F-key 8-times as you told me, but nothing's happening.

Customer: My keyboard is not working anymore.
Helpdesk: Are you sure it's plugged into the computer ?
Customer: No. I can't get behind the computer.
Helpdesk: Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back.
Customer: OK
Helpdesk: Did the keyboard come with you ?
Customer: Yes
Helpdesk: That means the keyboard is not plugged in. Is there another keyboard ?
Customer: Yes, there's another one here. Ah...that one does work !

2 Comments:

Blogger vs said...

hmm.... too funny...

3:30 AM  
Blogger SANTOSH K BACHUWAR said...

funny... hahah

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top100Bloggers.com Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Best Blogs in Asia